One of Alacron’s most recent additions to its FastSeries family, based on the Nexperia processor, is the quad density, 1.2 TerabyteFastVault-FL. The Fast-Vault-FL, is a VME form-factor board-level autonomous frame grabber and storage system for use with virtually any high performance camera. Input consists of both four GigE ports and/or three to six 85 MHz Basic Camera Link Channels which provide input for high speed cameras. The front end data is formatted and preprocessed by a FPGA before being sent to the memory subsection, processor, GigE interfaces or other outputs. The storage subsystem consists of 300 GigaBytes of Flash non-volital storage with a recording bandwidth of 800 MB/sec.
The Fast-Vault-FL can be supplied in a commercial or rugged board level version or in commercial, rugged, or militarized cases with varied input voltages, environmental, and temperature ranges.
- VME form-factor board with up to 300 GB dedicated high-speed flash RAM for sustained real-time on-board storage
- Collects data from up to six asynchronous Basic, three Medium, or two Full Camera (channel) Link channel
- Data collection up to 800 MB/sec from either Channel Link or GigE ports simultaneously
- Three GigE interfaces for 100MBytes/sec per channel actual transfer I/O
- Programmable FPGA for I/O interface configuration and processing
- HTTP interface for control or data transfer
- Board level product available in commercial or ruggedized versions, Systems available with multiple environmental and voltage options for virtually any standardized or custom standard performance standard.
- Different flash memory densities available with up to 300 GB per board.
- Different board levelcommercial or rugged standards availble at the board level.
- Subsystems available with different commercial, rugged and militarized specification compliance
- Six Basic, Tthree Medium or Two Full Channel (Camera) Link Interfacdes
- Three GigE Bidirectional Interfaces
- USB 2.0 Interface.
- Input Bandwidth up to 800 MB per second.
- One PNX1500/PNX1700 Nexperia Processor with memory
- Serial port- Asynch., RS-232 600-19,200 Baud
- Camera Link controls (optional)
- GigE Vision (optional)
- DDR2 memory directly connected to the input fpga for high-speed input
- Flash Memory densities up to 300 GB per board